Sunday, September 20, 2009

Let the great experiment begin!

I'm going to start doing an art project (?) of sorts. I'm going to call it Piece A Week or PAW.

I was first inspired by Jonathon Coulton's "Thing A Week" experiment and Flickr's 365 Project. I'm going to try something similar. Lately, I have been pretty stagnant creatively, and I'm getting tired of it. School means nothing to me and i find myself wanting to do something else. So, I figure if I fulfill my craving to create, I should be able to get work done and be fulfilled.

So yeah, I'm gonna make something every week. Whatever it is, song, collage, jewelry, clothing, furniture, I will take a picture of it(if necessary) and put it on all my online accounts. If I start running out of space for these things in my room, I'll either give the stuff away or sell it somehow.

Hopefully I'll get my camera cable back before my first deadline. : / Otherwise, a written work it is! Thanks for taking the time to read this, whatever it is at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment