Saturday, November 14, 2009

Piece8 - Zombie Shirt 1 "KILL THE DEAD"

Besides vampires (fuck you Twilight), zombies have taken hold of our imaginations in recent popular culture. Whether or not they are real or even possible is besides the point; the grim idea of justified murder is too much for us to ignore. So, I made this shirt.

Piece8 - KILL THE DEAD - FrontPiece8 - KILL THE DEAD - Back

Everything is freehand except for the hand which is actually the CrimethInc. logo. I wish I had actual paint to splatter, but the rust stopping paint I have worked when I pushed down the cap very lightly and held the can horizontally. So, it looks alright.

I think I'm going to make this into a poster or something because the paint will smear easier on paper or really anything other than fabric. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment